RSS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Second Blog Award


 I just want to thank Mel of A Dream Come True for giving me the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD and i want to share this award to:

1. Lhuloy - for the black and white theme of her blog

2. Biboy - for the beautiful photos included in his blog

3. Dalisay - for her cute blogspot address

4. Supladong Office Boy - for his realistic stories

5. Rhyanne - for her newly dressed up blog.

6. Ladymishel - blog full of love

7. Mommy Jem - for being a super mom

8. Vernz - for sharing the beauty of Davao

9. gracesongbird - for his winning blog post about minute maid

10. Patricia - for the vector design of her blog

11. Emmanuel - for a match title and header design of his blog.

12. The Backpackman - for showing us the beauty of the Philippines

13. Kurdapya - for the color of her blog

14. Dorothy - for the thinkable thought

15. Sherwin - para sa kanyang magagandang tula

Congrats! Guys and Gals.. Share your award and follow these rules:

RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD

•Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Award 15 great bloggers you know.
•Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven Interesting Facts About Me

1. I fond of reading books.

2. I was once a sunday school teacher.

3. I'm good in math but not in English.

4. I am an introvert type of perspn

5. I love arts so much.

6. I am a wife but not yet a mother.

7. I went to Brunei two times.

7 comments:

supermommyjem said...

Hi sis,

Thanks for the award... I hope I can also share this award.. I will try this weekend.

DALISAY said...

Thanks po!!!

gracesongbird said...

Hi sis Yen,

thanks for the award. I don't really know how it works but I really appreciate it. ^_^

ladymishel said...

Hi Yen,

Thanks for giving me the stylish blog award..really appreciate this sis =)

http://bucketofkisses.blogspot.com

Yen said...

@mommyjem, dalisay, grace and ladymishel

Welcome po.. deserving kayo lahat.. great bloggers kayo for me.. keep on blogging!

Mark Sherwin said...

Wow. Thanks! :D
You might wanna check out my English blog too: http://enucleateddream.blogspot.com

Relationships said...

Hello...
Thank you so very much.
I accept with honor :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...