1/4 kilo pork
2 cups dried munggo
2 cloves garlic
1 medium size onion
salt and peper to taste
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Put 2 cups of dried munggo in a pot with 4 cups of water.
2. Bring to a boil and add water if necessary. Keep on cooking until the beans soften.
3. In another pan, heat the oil and sauté garlic and onions.
4. Then add pork and saute for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Add the cooked munggo, season with salt and pepper and simmer for another 3 - 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot. Enjoy!
This recipe costs P45.00 only