1. Heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic and onion.
2. Stir in left-over lechon and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add Magic Sarap.
5. Pour in vinegar. Do not stir until boiling.
6. Add Mang Tomas all around sarsa.
7. Cover and bring to a boil. Add water.
8. Add the mixed sugar with Nestea Iced Tea.
9. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens.
Hmmm... Yummy.. Yummy...
Food Cost: lechon is free. the money i spent for other ingredients is only 32.00 pesos.
|Lechon Paksiw with Iced Tea|