My younger brother and nephews didn't eat much vegetables so every Sunday I prepare this recipe to balance their diet. Though they know that it has veggies, they still eat it because of its crispiness and the dominant taste of Purefoods Corned Beef. Indeed PCF is 100% corned beef..
1 can 150g Purefoods Corned Beef
1 medium size potato
1 small size sayote
1 small size cabbage
1 medium size onion
2 gloves garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup flour
1. In a pan, heat oil saute garlic, onion, chopped sayote and potato and cook for 5 minutes.
2. When potato and sayote are already cooked, add Purefoods Corned Beef and cabbage. Let it cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Season with pepper and salt, set aside then let it cool.
4. Add the mixture with flour, seasoning mix and eggs.
5. In a skillet, heat cooking oil, form the mixture in balls and drop it in a hot oil then pressed it to form a circle. Fry until crispy.
6. Serve hot with mayonnaise and ketchup. Enjoy!
This recipe costs P80.00 pesos only
Our 1st Car
4 years ago