RSS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sweet Potato Pancake

When my uncle came here in Manila from the province, he brought a lot of sweet potato. I gave some to my relatives and shared it to my neighbors but still much left. So, what i did was invented a recipe out of sweet potato. And this is one of my inventions ^_^


SWEET POTATO PANCAKE
Ingredients: 

5pcs medium size sweet potato
1 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 small can evaporated milk
margarine
3 large eggs


Directions:

1. Steam the sweet potatoes. Then peel and mashed. Sift together with sugar and all-purpose flour.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients except margarine. Mix lightly to blend.
3. Cook on a hot, greased pan using margarine. When the bottom is already browned, turn and brown the other side. Serve hot..


Hmmmm.. Yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...